If you’re looking to block someone from your Facebook Business Page, there are a few steps you’ll need to follow. In this blog post, we’ll walk you through the process so you can keep your page safe and secure.
Checkout this video:
Log into your Facebook business page
To block someone from your Facebook business page:
1. Log into your Facebook business page.
2. Click the three dots next to the person’s name in the top right corner of their cover photo.
3. Select “Block.”
4. Confirm by clicking “Block” again.
Locate the person you want to block in the “People” section of your page
Go to your page and click on the “People” tab. Find the person you want to block in the list of people who like your page. Click on the name of the person you want to block, which will take you to that person’s profile page. On the right side of the screen, beside the “Message” button, there will be a “…” button. Click on that button and then click “Block.”
Click on the “…” button next to their name
To block someone on your Facebook business page, click on the “…” button next to their name and select Block from the drop-down menu.
Select “Block” from the drop-down menu
Assuming you’re an admin of the page:
1. Navigate to your Facebook Business page
2. Click on the “Settings” tab in the top right-hand corner
3. Under “General”, select “People and Other Pages”
4. Select the person or page you want to block from the list that appears
5. Click on the “Block” button in the top right-hand corner
6. Confirm that you want to block the person or page by clicking on the “Confirm” button
Confirm that you want to block the person by clicking “Block” again
When you block someone on your Facebook business page, they will no longer be able to post on your page, like or comment on your posts, send you messages, or tag you in posts or comments. If you’re not sure whether you want to block someone, you can always add them to your page’s blacklist instead.
The person will now be blocked from your page
If you have a Facebook business page, you may occasionally need to block someone from your page. This could be for a number of reasons, such as if the person is spamming your page or if you simply don’t want them to be able to see your page anymore.
Blocking someone on your Facebook business page is actually pretty simple. Just follow the steps below and you’ll have the person blocked in no time.
1. Go to your Facebook business page.
2. Click on the “Settings” tab at the top of the page.
3. In the left-hand column, click on the “Blocking” option.
4. In the “Block users” section, enter the name or email address of the person you want to block and click on the “Block” button.
5. The person will now be blocked from your page and will no longer be able to see any of its content or interact with it in any way.