If you’re no longer using Google Apps for Business, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Here’s how to do it.
Checkout this video:
How to cancel Google Apps for Business
If you’re no longer using Google Apps for Business, you can cancel your subscription. Cancelling your subscription will end your access to all Google Apps for Business features, including email, calendars, and documents.
To cancel your subscription:
1. Sign in to the Google Admin console.
2. Click Billing.
3. Click Cancel Subscription.
4. Read the cancellation terms, then check the box to confirm that you understand and agree to them.
5. Click Continue to cancellation.
6. On the Cancel service and turn off recurring billing page, click Turn off auto-renew to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.
7. When prompted, enter yourManager password, then click Verify password and cancel service.
What are the consequences of cancelling Google Apps for Business
businesses should weigh the pros and cons of using Google Apps before cancelling the service.
There are a few consequences that businesses should be aware of before cancelling Google Apps for Business. First, businesses will no longer have access to features like custom email addresses, increased storage, and 24/7 phone support. Businesses will also lose any data that is stored within Google Apps, so it is important to export any relevant data before cancelling the service. Finally, businesses will need to set up a new email service after cancelling Google Apps, which can be time-consuming and expensive.
How to avoid losing data when cancelling Google Apps for Business
If you decide to cancel your Google Apps for Business subscription, there are a few steps you can take to avoid losing any data. First, be sure to export all of your data from Google Apps before cancelling. You can find instructions for how to do this here: [link to export instructions].
Once you have exported your data, you will need to cancel your subscription. You can find instructions for how to do this here: [link to cancellation instructions].
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our support team at [email address].
How to back up data before cancelling Google Apps for Business
When cancelling Google Apps for Business, it’s important to back up data to avoid losing any information. To back up data, follow these steps:
1. Log in to the Google Admin console.
2. Click on the “Data & personalization” tab.
3. Under “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data,” click “Download your data.”
4. Select which product data you want to back up, then click “Next.”
5. Choose how you want your data delivered, then click “Create export.”
6. Once the export is complete, click “Download.”
How to export data before cancelling Google Apps for Business
Before you cancel your Google Apps for Business account, you need to export your data. This process will vary depending on which type of data you want to export.
To export your email, follow these instructions:
1. Log in to your Gmail account.
2. Click the gear icon in the top right corner and select “Settings.”
3. Click the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” tab.
4. Under “POP Download,” select “Enable POP for all mail.”
5. Click “Save Changes.”
6. Go to Google Takeout (https://takeout.google.com/) and click “Select None.”
7. Scroll down and check only the box next to “Mail.” Then, click “Create Archive.”
8. Once the download is complete, open the ZIP file and click on the MBox file to open it in Thunderbird or another email client.
9. To export your contacts, follow these instructions:
10. Log in to your Gmail account and click the “Contacts” link in the left sidebar.
11. Select all of your contacts by clicking on the checkbox next to the word “Name” at the top of the list of contacts . If you have a lot of contacts, you may need to select them in multiple groups .
12. Once all of your contacts are selected, click on the “More” drop-down menu above them and select “Export.”
13 . Choose whether you want to export all fields or selected fields , then click on the “Export” button . A pop-up window will appear asking you where you want to save the file; choose a location and click on the “Save” button . The file will be saved as a vCard (.vcf) file , which can be imported into most email clients and contact managers .
How to delete a Google Apps for Business account
If you’re a Google Apps for Business user, you can delete your account at any time. This will permanently remove all data associated with your account, including any emails, documents, contacts, and calendars. Before you delete your account, we recommend that you export your data so that you can keep a backup.
To delete your Google Apps for Business account:
1. Go to the Google Apps for Business Help Center.
2. Click on Get started with cancellation and refund.
3. Select the reason for cancelling from the drop-down menu.
4. Follow the instructions to cancel your account and request a refund (if applicable).
What to do with a domain after cancelling Google Apps for Business
There are a few things you need to do when cancelling Google Apps for Business in order to ensure that your domain is properly taken care of. Depending on how you set up your domain, you may need to take different steps. This guide will go over what to do with your domain after cancelling Google Apps for Business.
1) If you purchased your domain through Google when you set up your Google Apps account, then the process is fairly simple. You will just need to log into the Domains page of your account and change the DNS settings. More instructions on how to do this can be found here: https://support.google.com/domains/answer/3208357?hl=en
2) If you did not purchase your domain through Google, then you will need to update the DNS settings with your new provider. You can find instructions on how to do this here: https://support.google.com/a/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=48464
3) Once you have updated the DNS settings, you will need to wait for the changes to propagate. This can often take up to 24 hours, but usually takes much less time. Once the changes have propagated, your domain should be working with your new provider.
How to cancel Google Apps for Business and keep Gmail
If you’re cancelling your Google Apps for Business account, you may want to keep your Gmail account. Here’s how to do it:
1. Log into your Google Apps for Business account.
2. Go to the Google Apps for Business homepage.
3. Click on the “Billing” tab.
4. Under “Your Products,” find the listing for “Gmail.”
5. Click on the “Cancel Service” button next to Gmail.
6. A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm that you want to cancel Gmail. Click on the “Cancel Service” button again.
7. Your Gmail service will now be cancelled, but your Gmail account will remain active.
How to cancel Google Apps for Business and keep Drive
If you’re thinking about cancelling your Google Apps for Business subscription, you may be wondering what will happen to your stored data. Fortunately, it’s easy to keep your Drive files after cancelling your subscription. Here’s how:
1. Go to Google Drive and click on the gear icon in the top right corner.
2. Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
3. Click on “Manage apps” in the left sidebar.
4. Under “Google Apps for Business,” select “Cancel.”
5. When prompted, click “Yes, cancel my subscription.”
6. You will be given the option to download all of your stored data before your subscription is cancelled. Click on “Download data.”
7) You will be redirected to a page where you can choose which file type you would like to download your data as (ZIP or TGZ). Select your preferred file type and click “Create archive.”
8) Your data will begin downloading immediately. Once the download is complete, you can cancel your Google Apps for Business subscription without losing any of your stored data.
How to cancel Google Apps for Business and keep Calendar
If you have a Google Apps for Business account, you can cancel it and keep your Calendar data by following these steps:
1. Sign in to your Google Apps for Business account.
2. Click the gear icon in the top right, then choose “Business settings.”
3. In the left sidebar, click “Billing.”
4. Under “Cancel service,” click “Cancel my service.”
5. Confirm that you want to cancel your service.
Once you’ve canceled your account, you’ll still have access to your Calendar data for 14 days. After that, your data will be permanently deleted from Google’s servers.