Not sure how to cancel your Yelp business account? We’ve got you covered. Follow our step-by-step guide and you’ll be unsubscribed in no time.
Checkout this video:
How to cancel your Yelp Business account
If you need to cancel your Yelp Business account, please follow the instructions below.
1. Login to your Yelp account and go to your business page.
2. Click on the “Edit” button located in the upper right hand corner of your business page.
3. Scroll down to the “Cancel my Yelp Business Page” section and click on the “Cancel my Yelp Business Page” button.
4. Follow the instructions provided to confirm that you would like to cancel your account.
Why you might want to cancel your Yelp Business account
If you’re no longer using your Yelp Business account or if you’ve decided to close your business, you may want to cancel your account. Closing your Yelp Business account is easy and can be done from your account settings. Once you cancel, your business information will no longer appear on Yelp.
There are a few things to keep in mind before you cancel:
-You won’t be able to reactivate your account or retrieve any of the information that was on it, so be sure that you really want to cancel.
-If you have multiple Yelpers who manage your business page, they will no longer have access to the page once you cancel.
-If you have an active advertising campaign, it will be automatically canceled and you won’t be able to recover any unpaid charges.
To cancel your Yelp Business account:
1) Log into your account and click the ‘Manage My Business’ tab at the top of the page.
2) Click ‘Account Settings’ from the dropdown menu.
3) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click ‘Cancel my business page.’
4) Follow the instructions to confirm that you want to cancel.
What happens when you cancel your Yelp Business account
When you cancel your Yelp Business account, your business listing will no longer be visible on Yelp. This includes your business information, reviews, and photos. All businesses on Yelp are manually reviewed to ensure they meet our content guidelines, so we do not offer a way to remove individual reviews or photos from the site.
We understand that managing a business can be tough, and sometimes things don’t work out the way we hope. If you need to cancel your account but would like to leave feedback for us first, please contact our support team. We’re always trying to make Yelp better and your input is valuable to us.
How to delete your Yelp Business account
To delete your Yelp Business account, first log in to your account. Once you’re logged in, click on the “Account” tab at the top of the page. Then, click on the “Delete Your Account” link in the bottom left-hand corner of the page. Finally, click on the “Delete Account” button and confirm that you want to delete your account.
How to remove your Yelp Business listing
Yelp offers free and paid business listings. If you decide you no longer want your business to be listed on Yelp, you can cancel your account at any time.
To cancel your Yelp Business listing:
-Log in to your Yelp for Business Owners account.
-Click the “Manage Listing” tab.
-Click “Cancel Listing.”
-Confirm that you want to cancel your listing.
Your listing will be removed from Yelp within two business days.
What to do if you can’t cancel your Yelp Business account
If you’re having trouble cancelling your Yelp Business account, don’t worry — we’re here to help.
First, it’s important to understand that you can only cancel your Yelp Business account from within the app. That means you’ll need to be logged in to your account in order to begin the cancellation process.
Once you’re logged in, tap on the three lines in the top left-hand corner of the screen to open up the app’s menu. From there, scroll down and tap on “Settings.”
Next, tap on “Account Info,” and then select “Cancel Account.” You’ll be asked to confirm your decision to cancel — once you do, your Yelp Business account will be deactivated.
How to cancel your Yelp Advertising account
If you’re no longer interested in advertising on Yelp, you can cancel your Yelp Advertising account at any time. Once you cancel, you’ll still have access to your account and all of your data until the end of your billing period, at which point your account will be closed and you will no longer be able to log in.
To cancel your Yelp Advertising account:
-Log in to your Yelp Business Account.
-Click the Ads tab.
-Click Cancel Account.
-Confirm that you want to cancel by clicking Cancel Account again.
How to cancel your Yelp Pro account
If you decide to cancel your Yelp Pro account, please follow the instructions below. Canceling your Yelp Pro account will remove your business from Yelp, and you will no longer be charged the monthly fee.
To cancel your Yelp Pro account:
1. Log in to your business owner account on biz.yelp.com.
2. Click the “Account” link at the top of the page.
3. Under “Your Subscription,” click “Cancel Subscription.”
4. When prompted, enter your password again and click “Cancel my Subscription.”
How to cancel your Yelp Reservations account
If you’re no longer interested in using Yelp Reservations, you can easily cancel your account through the cancellation form.
1. Log in to your Yelp business account.
2. Hover over the ‘Account Info’ tab and select ‘Manage Account.’
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the ‘Cancel my Yelp Business Account’ link.
4. Enter your password to confirm that you would like to cancel your account.
5. Follow the instructions on the screen to confirm your cancellation.
How to cancel your Yelp Waitlist account
If you need to cancel your Yelp Waitlist account for any reason, follow the steps below.
1. Log into your Yelp Waitlist account.
2. Click on the “Account” tab.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Cancel Account” button.
4. Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation.
If you have any questions or need assistance, our support team is available 24/7 and can be reached at 1-888-575-8383 or [email protected]